As I state in my 'bio', I love my job despite technicalities...... those technicalities have been ammended! YAY!
Count my lucky stars today, I've had a brilliant day. My highlights thus follows:
1. I drove the should-have-been-45-minute-commute to work today for the first time, picked up a starbucks, and the drive was smoothe sailing at 30 minutes. Beauty.
2. My work has a slightly yet incredibly inefficient compensation department, where I was previously owed pay for 78 days out of my current 90 day contract. (just imagine that total figure). I have been fighting hard to receive that, as my email .pst files will prove.
As I believe I've built up enough suspension, the conclusion to that issue is that I finally received my backpay!!! HURRAY! with 3 days left in the contract.. they made it. lol. Off to the bank I go. It was apparent by the tears that fell, how much stress I was holding just waiting for that cheque.
3. I went to the Gap today and purchased 6 summery-fun items, all for under $100.
4. RIB FEST IN OTTAWA! I reccomend going to "crabby's'' or the one beside it with the blue signs, and getting the pulled pork sandwhich. deliciously saucy.
5. Buying people birthday presents makes me smile :) {especially now that I can afford to}
Hopefully more highlites to add as my day continues to my final french class, and a beer with my sister in a country bar with a band, and my first day off in 4 months tomorrow! (only to pack up my current house).
Things can only look up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment