Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Good news for the Rideau Center in Ottawa

Good news everyone. Since Carrie Underwood has graced the Rideau Center with her presence, caused People Magazine to deem this mall as 'up-scale', we've seen the mom-stores go and designers arrive.

I couldn't tell you what's left the mall, I probably didn't shop there. But, the majority of the 'mom' stores have gone elsewhere as well. HOWEVER ladies and gentlemen, big news. After seeing the Calvin Klein underwear store arrive and everyone wonder 'why not the jeans'... two better stores are scheduled to be installed in our up-scale mall.

Zara and... da da da.. Marc Jacobs. I will now hold off on purchasing my Coach purse I said I would buy when I got permanent in my job (I'm on a term contract), in order to invest in a March Jacobs bag. Or shoes. I haven't decided.

I am OK with Zara, and not H&M - for now. Zara seems to have better material in their cheapo-s.

These stores will more than likely take months to install so in the meantime, I will continue to read this blog to do my choosing.

http://www.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/

2 comments:

  1. I am very very excited to shop at these stores... but, I'm a mom... so I shop there, that will make them mom-stores and then you're right back where you started... a mall full of mom-stores :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahah au contraire, that would make you a carrie-underwood approved mom! how fab.

    ReplyDelete