Oh dear friends!
I'm off to Montreal on Saturday for what can only be described as 'undoubtedly delightful yet distinguishly dangerous' Bachelorette party for a dear friend of mine.
The official wedding shower consisted of a lovely sit down lunch complete with gift opening and games. Just peachy!
The after-shower was a pole-dancing penis-cake classic gong show (all while absolutely sober no less). I've been tempted to display the famous cake on the blog however, it's AMAZINGLY anatomically correct and therefore would be considered 'inappropriate material", and I'm a lady. In your spare time, think air-brushed colour, wrinkles in the right places, and by golly one's hanging lower than the other.
This go around, add in the first class train, b-y-o-champagne, lounge wear and belly laughs - and you only have prior to noon on saturday my friends! There will loads of shopping, an all you can eat meat restaurant (www.lemilsa.com), and topped off with VIP service at Club 1234, and Altitude 737 (www.promoclub737.com), for us 10 lovelies.
One can only guess of the events to come, but what I do know is this: pictures will be edited severely and limitations will be posed for whichever photo makes its way onto the alarmingly public facebook. Google yourself, your picture may just appear, hence why us public servants will not post the penis-cake-holding-pole-dancing pictures online! Ever! But you can IMAGINE the giggles, the burns and the bruises. I have a new found respect for the pole dancer, care of the attempt of the stripper push-up.
(chest first going down, ass first going back up).
Wish me good luck/bonne chance, as I will need it. We head to Montreal on Saturday, and come back on Sunday, while 2 of us will be departing to other provinces for work on Monday. Oh, mon dieu! I will be tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment