
Who knew that one day I could possibly submit my thoughts to the world wide web for all to see and judge? I can only hope I can censor myself enough at times!! Oops!
Well, as this is just the beginning and quite frankly I really have no idea where I will take this - perhaps I may dabble in television show commentary, musical intrigue, random thoughts, recent purchases and discoveries, to my daily occurances as a Canadian public servant (who - as I clearly state in my bio, actually loves her job.. AND I actually have a LOT of work on my plate as opposed to other PS's). Perhaps my daily thoughts may entertain you - as well as me, for just the idea of some stranger reading my thoughts is amusing.
I encourage comments often! This could be fun for you too ;)
NICOLE MACK....you will be sick of all my comments before the month is over!I applaud your new endeavour and as a recent public servant myself look forward to hearing all your new insights.
ReplyDeleteA possible suggestion for a blog:
Overheard in the next cubicle....you know when you just catch a couple of random sentences, or come in late to a discussion....anyways just a suggestion that can provide some funny one-liners.
Keep blogging away!
And as an avid shopper myself i'm always looking for Canadian websites to check out with online shopping....if you know of any....
Cheers and happy public service week
Nicole Blanc